Breaking News
Home / Community (page 21)

Community

NCRTD HONORED BY GFOA WITH AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN FINANCIAL REPORTING FOR FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR

By NCRTD The North Central Regional Transit District (NCRTD) has received the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for its Fiscal Year 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) of the United States and Canada.   This marks the third of the …

Read More »

The Santa Fe Opera Costume and Prop Sale

By The Santa Fe Opera The Santa Fe Opera is cleaning out its closets and storage units! Up for sale are hundreds of costumes, fabrics, accessories, props, and furniture…and just in time for Halloween! This event is free and open to the public. Date: Saturday, September 14th & Sunday, September …

Read More »

Join Me at The Care Net Banquet!

By Family Policy Alliance of New Mexico On behalf of my friends at Care Net Pregnancy Center of Santa Fe, I want to invite you to attend their Annual Fundraising Banquet on Saturday, October 5th, to benefit their centers in Santa Fe and Espanola. For the past 10 years, Care Net …

Read More »

National trade association recognizes PNM CEO with ‘Distinguished Leadership Award’

By PNM The country’s oldest and largest electric utility trade association awarded PNM CEO Pat Vincent-Collawn with the Edison Electric Institute’s (EEI’s) Distinguished Leadership Award. This award recognizes Vincent-Collawn for her ongoing contributions to the electric power industry.   EEI President Tom Kuhn said, “Pat is an exceptional leader whose …

Read More »

Weekly fishing and stocking report

By NM Game and Fish Check out the latest stocking report here  Catches of the week Berrendo Creek: Valerie Wyatt of Roswell caught a 4-pound largemouth bass using a yellow and black spinner bait Aug. 29. Bluewater Lake: Jim Baldonado of Las Vegas, Nev. caught and released a 40-inch 15-pound, …

Read More »

What happened in Israel?

By CUFI The terror organization Hezbollah struck an Israeli military base near Israel’s northern border with anti-tank projectiles. Hezbollah also destroyed an IDF vehicle in the attack, but mercifully, the soldiers were not currently inside so there were no casualties. IDF spokesman Ronen Manelis said, “Hezbollah carried out its plan …

Read More »