Breaking News
Home / Community (page 195)

Community

NM Fishing Report

Source: New Mexico Game and Fish Department This fishing report, provided by Bill Dunn and the Department of Game and Fish, has been generated from the best information available from area officers and anglers. Conditions encountered after the report is compiled may differ, as stream, lake and weather conditions alter …

Read More »

SUNDAY PRAYER

Hebrews 10:15-39 “This is the covenant I will make with them     after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts,     and I will write them on their minds.”[b] 17 Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts     I will remember no more.”[c] 18 And where these have …

Read More »

THE 2017 SANTA FE HOME SHOW

The Santa Fe Area Homebuilders Association, March 11 & 12 March 12, 2017  By Santa Fe Today Staff (Santa Fe, NM) – The Santa Fe Area Homebuilders Association had the annual Santa Fe Home Show this weekend at the Santa Fe Convention Center. According to Kim Shanahan, Executive Director of …

Read More »

Heinrich Congratulates Two Outstanding NM Students On Their Acceptance Into The U.S. Senate Youth Program

Last night, U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) joined in honoring New Mexico students Irene Tenaya Fernald of Las Cruces and James Michael Valerio of Taos at a reception celebrating their acceptance into the prestigious United States Senate Youth Program (USSYP). PHOTOS: U.S. Senate Youth Program Reception “I congratulate Irene Tenaya …

Read More »