Breaking News
Home / Community (page 157)

Community

All Pueblo Council of Governors, Santa Fe Mayor Gonzales, Archbishop Wester Agree to Historic Meeting

Conversation around Entrada, Recognition of History Continues Santa Fe, NM –This morning, at the 2nd Annual Indigenous Peoples Day Celebration on the Santa Fe Plaza, Mayor Javier M. Gonzales joined Archbishop John Wester and representatives of the All Pueblo Council of Governors to announce a historic agreement, in response to …

Read More »

Alan Webber for Santa Fe Campaign Launch

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 Dear Friend, I’m excited to be running for Mayor of Santa Fe! Now to launch my campaign, we’re having a Big Tent Event—because we’re pitching a really big tent and inviting Santa Feans from across our community to join us! I’m running at a critical moment …

Read More »

The New Mexico Film Office Announces “Dreamland” to Film in New Mexico

Santa Fe, N.M. – New Mexico Film Office Director Nick Maniatis announced today that the feature “Dreamland” produced by Romulus Entertainment, Automatik Entertainment and LuckyChap Entertainment, will begin principal photography in New Mexico. Production will begin mid-October through mid-November. “We’re proud to see another production choose New Mexico,” said Film …

Read More »